Saturday, July 11, 2009

Favorite Moments

It is so easy to get busy each day and forget to enjoy the simple things my kids do that I love. Some of my favorite moments of the day are when I first get my kids out of bed in the morning and get them up after their naps. Madison is always standing up now, just waiting for Mommy. Gavin is always yelling "I want up", "I want Mommy" and always jumps up when I walk in and has big smiles for me. I love how excited they are so see me! Before too long Gavin will be in a big boy bed and coming and waking me up!


"I want up, I want up, I want up, I want up!"
He repeats things over and over for me.

Isn't his bed head cute?

1 comment:

The Henry's said...

No! He doesnt like to be up and around in a dark room. He won't sleep with lights on! He has never slept better. We do need to have a playdate.. Joshua is in serious need of some "guy" friends! :) I am out of school for 5 wks! Lets plan!