Thursday, September 03, 2009

What we have been up to this week

Our favorite nephew Zack was in town this week! It was so fun to see him (and his parents) and get to see him, Gavin, and Madison interact. Gavin loved having a boy around to show his cars to and Madison liked that Zack would give her the time of day! He is such a sweet boy and is so adorable, he is the perfect mix of his mommy and daddy.

Sorry these pictures are HUGE. I need to resize them down.

From zack

From zack

From zack

Jordan and I think that all our siblings need to move to Lubbock. You guys go ahead and get on that, okay?

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a cutie! Love his dark hair and light eyes.
I have been trying to convince Zack to move to Lubbock since we got engaged. Maybe you can convince him!

Diana said...

Those pictures are great!

Anonymous said...

Love the huge pictures! I'm trying to convince my little brother to move here... Lubbock is not an easy sell, is it?