Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The nice thing about summer....

is that your kids don't get sick. Right? Wrong. Madison has too many sicknesses to even count. Somehow she has managed to catch a cold, a stomach virus, and is teething all at the same time. It was ridiculous when I was telling the nurse all her symptoms, the list went on and on and on. It is awful. I hate when my kids are sick, I just want to make them feel better and I feel so helpless. Gavin came down with it tonight. He was gagging earlier and said his tummy hurt, but just got sick for the first time about an hour ago. Madison started feeling bad Sunday evening and is still running a fever, snot nosed, and having unpleasant diapers, no more vomiting though. And for me, I woke up with the cold-like symptoms and I am hoping it just stays at that.

Here are some pictures I took the other day of Gavin and Madison. It was there 10 month and 27 month pictures.

Definitely click on these and look at them big, you have to check out her cute ponytail!!


These next one is her new "look". She is always making this face, what would you say she is thinking when she look like this??
I still cannot get over her eyelashes.


Look, one hand Mom!
I wanted to try and edit some of Gavin and post them, but I am too tired. Maybe some other day. But here is just one. Isn't that a cool wall??

Hope everyone stays well and my kids made no one sick!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry that you guys are sick! I hope you all feel better soon. Your pictures are beautiful! Love the ponytail, and I can't get over her eyelashes either.

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you guys can come to the party!

Diana said...

Hope ya'll are all feeling better! Great job on the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Yes, we should get together soon. Isn't about time you went shopping at Target again by my house? (: Hey, what's your email address?