Monday, August 10, 2009

"I Want A Lil Bike.."

I heard this phrase 243,328,443,903 times every. single. day. For 2 weeks.

Gavin saw a little boy riding a tricycle to the park and the entire time he was there Gavin just stared at this tricycle. In his mind this was the greatest invention ever and he needed one NOW.
He asked and he asked. I tried to get him to ride his tractor, which has pedals just like the little bike, but he did not fall for it. A tractor would not suffice, the boy wanted a lil bike.

Here is a conversation I had with Gavin:

Gavin: Mommy, cuuuute.
Me: Aw, thanks Gavin, you are cute.
Gavin: Mommy cute!
Me: Thanks, you are the most handsome little boy in the world.
Gavin: Mommy......(he tilts his head to the side and gives me the sweetest look ever)
Me: (falling into his trap, I think he is about to say the sweetest thing ever)
Gavin: I WANT A LIL BIKE! (no more sweet tone, no more cute head tilt, he is downright serious)

Can you believe he has already learned how to sweet talk me???

Isnt he cute on his Lil bike? I wish we could get a paint job on it and take off radio flyer and have "lil bike" painted on it. It would be cool to do a spin off west coast choppers and make a rad tricycle.



I love converses for little boys.


Every tricycle needs storage on the back, Gavin keeps McQueen back there.


What do you call these things that hang off the handlebars?? Streamers?? Tassles?? But whatever they are called Madison likes to grab them and Gavin does not like it. However he does let her put stuff in the storage bin. I guess he is just protective of the tassles.


Can't you just see Madison standing on the back of the tricycle and hitching a ride from Gavin??

4 comments:

Jennifer-Colley said...

glad you finally got him one! he is precious on it!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love those pics. I can totally see Gavin with those tassles. Love it.

Diana said...

How sweet! He looks so cute on his new bike!

Anonymous said...

Why isn't he wearing his Longhorn T-shirt ?