Friday, August 14, 2009

A little about Madison...

As of today...
She weighs 18 lbs 5 oz (this is ONLY because she is very active because she eats a LOT)
She is 28" tall


This girl LOVES food. I mean REALLY loves it. She has never denied a bite of food or spit anything out. Some faves are cut up tomatoes, strawberries, zucchini, and cheese.
In this picture she is sucking out the inside of the green bean. She likes to do this before she eats the skin. "Skin"??? Is that right? Green bean skin. That sounds disgusting.


She wants to walk everywhere holding onto my finger, but as soon as I let go she gets so mad. Today she was holding a crayon and I let go and she didn't realize it because she had the crayon and she took several steps! So I don't think it will be long.
Yes, that is a golf ball she is holding and a truck she is pushing. I usually put her doll in the truck to make it a little more feminine.


Swinging is a favorite game along with chase. It is especially fun if Gavin will crawl after and try to get her, she loves it.


She loves her thumb. She always sleeps with her right thumb in her mouth and her left hand holding her ear. SO cute. Isn't she big girl in her bed now??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, your pictures are so great! You really have a talent for picture-taking. And yes, let's get together next week! We don't have much going on, so anytime is good. I'll try to give you a call soon.

Diana said...

How sweet!! I love your pictures! Your header looks great too!

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. They capture her so well. I can't believe she holds her ear...that is so cute!

Brooke said...

Sweet baby girl- she is growing up so fast. The pic of the golf ball and truck cracks me up bc we are in the same boat. The other day we went to the toy store to let the kids pick out a new toy and Kenzie threw the BIGGEST fit for a blue mcqueen car. I was like " r u kidding me" But she got what she wanted- whatever right?