Saturday, October 31, 2009

Babies, Babies, Babies

Kendi - 3 months
I had so much fun taking photos of Kendi, it is incredible that at only 3 months old a child has so much personality already.
Are her blue eyes not amazing??















Madison- 1 Year
I still cannot believe my sweet girl is one!  I have a funny sibling story.  The other day Madison was playing with Gavin's dumptruck, which he did NOT like, so he walked over to her yelled "no Madi!",  pushed her down, then proceeded to walk to his timeout chair without me even saying a word.  I guess it was worth it.













Crew Colley
more to come soon!




4 comments:

Brooke said...

What a sweet pic of baby crew! I love this black and white one- you can see so much detail in his tiny characteristics!! :) love

Diana said...

I love those pictures! Madison is so beautiful!

ginger ivey said...

these are all so precious! I can't believe your little girl is so big!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking Kendi's pictures! They are so sweet!