Wednesday, October 14, 2009

busy busy

Life has been busy is an understatement for us. Jordan has 1,349,895,389 videos to edit it seems like and I have been shooting and editing and working on website stuff like crazy.
We do all this after 9 when the kids are in bed, so therefore blogging has been put on the end of the list.
Some happenings in our lives....
Gavin had his "first" real haircut at sports clips, which was quickly followed by a second haircut, compliments of Daddy. Someone should notify sports clips that bowl cuts have not been in style since, well, never. Although I must say, Gavin looked SO cute, even with a chili bowl.
Madison had her first bad sickness, strep throat, followed by a mysterious rash which is still coming and going.
Madison had her first birthday last Sunday, it was so fun and special, even though she was covered in a rash.
Uncle Landon moved back to Lubbock. YAY!
My website is up! Not completely finished, but still, it's up. www.jlgphotography.com

The Haircut
From blog


One from a bridal session I did recently, there are more on my photography blog, but it is not quite ready yet.
From blog


A couple from an engagement session
From blog

From blog


I really want to get Madi's birthday pictures up and post some fun pictures of the kids soon, hopefully soon won't be a month from now!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Your pictures are amazing! Oh, and Gavin totally looks like a little man now...he's so sweet!

Brooke said...

Ok Gavin looks like such a big boy with his hair- I dont think i would even recognize him- so much fun, so handsome and big boy!!! Looking foward to seeing you soon and getting some good pics of my kids- you are soooo awesome at photgraphy! Love ya

Kate said...

Gav looks like a little model in that second pic!
you are getting really good at taking pictures! i will have to have you take some of me zack and our crazy dog for christmas

ginger ivey said...

ok, 1.) I had no idea yall had a blog--somehow ran across it from someone else's blog. YAY! 2.) You are doing photography!!!?!! Since when!? we so need to catch up! Are yall gonna be in Lbk for Thanksgiving? we will and if you are, I'd love to stop by!!!