Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Have I mentioned lately....

I love this girl!






and I love this boy!





And of course I have to share some funny things Gavin has said over the past few weeks:

Gavin and I were playing and he leaned back and his arm hit my mouth and he said:
"No Mommy! No eating Gavin! *pointing at me* I said DO NOT eat me."

*Gavin singing* "Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear....uh....*looking around*....uh.... dear carpet, happy birthday to you"

me: Gavin what do you want for Christmas?
Gavin: birthday cake

and another time:
me: Gavin what do you want for Christmas?
Gavin: Pawpaws shoes

and another time:
me: Gavin what do you want for Christmas?
Gavin: To partyyyy!!!!

Gavin: *picking up a wrapped gift under the tree and examining it* "This is a car." -and he is right









2 comments:

Diana said...

Haha! Gavin is so funny!!

Anonymous said...

Gavin is so adorable. I'm catching up on your blog! A little late, huh?