Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Thanksgiving

We had a great thanksgiving, but it was definitely interesting. At 5 in the morning Thanksgiving day Gavin starts vomiting. This was not fun and being in a hotel room made it that much worse. So he gets sick a couple of more times and then Madison woke up sick. It was very strange because they both got sick a few times within a couple of hours and then were completely fine.
So since they were doing fine we went ahead and went over to my grandparents house and had an amazing meal and had so much fun seeing everyone.



On another note we are having Christmas with my parents next Saturday and Sunday, I cannot believe it is that close! We have been frantically shopping and actually are almost done. I have a couple more guys to buy for. Is it just me or are guys in general harder to shop for than girls??? I have the hardest time. If anyone has ideas please share!!

Jordan getting into the holiday spirit

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That family pic of y'all is great! Your hair is getting so long & I love it. Don't cut it short. It's really pretty that length. See y'all next Friday :)

kate said...

that pic of jordan is classic!! ha