Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Future Red Raider and Madison update

We went to the Tech game on Saturday night. Gavin was so funny. He had his snack trap full of goldfish and kept sticking it in everyone's faces to share with them (no, we did not know these people). He insists on sharing his food every time he is eating, he is so polite. His favorite part was riding on Jordan's shoulders on the LONG haul back to the car -we parked at FBC and I cannot believe I did not go into labor from that walk.


This Santa Clause man you see in the picture was Gavin's favorite to share his food with. He loved to do this right when tech was scoring, or better yet, catching an interception.
This is Gavin last year at a football game. Can you believe how much he has changed?!


On another note we had an appointment for Madison yesterday. She is still only 5 pounds, so she will be a little baby. Grow little Madison!! Dr. Kileen is still expecting me to have her 2-3 weeks early, so we are getting ready, it could be in just a week or so! I am trying to get Gavin to understand the concept of a "little sister", but its not so easy with a one and half year old. Everytime I ask if he is ready for his sister to be here or if he is excited about being a brother he just shakes his head "no". Although I don't think this means much because he is shaking his head no at everything, even ice cream. And who shakes their head "no" to ice cream and means it?
A kiss for Madison

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blog!! I miss you guys so much! Y'all are in my prayers!
-Landon

Daniel Cooper said...

Hey Gray Family!
I love that I found your blog! i'm so excited for ya'll and your new addition on the way! I'll be praying that all goes well! I miss you Jess! Love ya'll
Love, amy cooper

Anonymous said...

Connie has been holding out on me..
did not know you had this site until tonight. Did a great job on your site and the pictures are priceless. Gavin is really growing
(and so is Madison)Won't be long now! Love, dad.