Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gavin: Corn Boy



We are testing out how to post a video on here and thought that this would be a cute one to use. I filmed Gavin a while back eating corn. We thought it would be funny to send it to his uncle Russell because in high school I called him corn boy. It seemed like every-time we had a meal Russell had corn with his. Don't get me wrong, corn one of the all time greats. It goes with any great southern meal, and I too have had my fair share of this glorious vegetable. Looking at my belly, some might argue that I've had more than my fair share anyway this isn't the time nor the place for that discussion. Russell was called corn boy first so it stuck with him, lucky me. Enjoy the next generation of corn lovers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I AM SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS BLOG!!!!! P.S. video isn't working