Saturday, September 20, 2008

Hotlanta

Jordan and I recently went on our "babymoon" to Atlanta. We left Gavin for the first time, he stayed with my parents. It was definitely harder on me than it was on him.



This is us at the Braves game. They were playing the New York Giants, at least that is what I told everyone. However, apparently the Giants are a football team and they were actually playing the San Francisco Giants. I am very sports saavy.


We asked a random person to take a picture of us. Where are we? Well, those are our feet at the very top of the picture. We weren't expecting professional quality, but come on...


Olympic Park



This is us at the coke museum. We learned the secret ingredient to a coke is FUN!

We had a great time together and were glad to get to go on a vacation before Madison gets here!

No comments: