Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Bringing back the onesies

So Madison has discovered a new talent, she can undress herself! Now every time I go to get her in the morning or after a nap, she has stripped down completely. I have a feeling just telling her not to do that any more won't do the trick, so she now has to put on a onesie before she sleeps (which is also difficult because she insists on trying to dress herself as well and they are not the easiest to put on). For now she has not learned how to take them off. I think with the undressing and her determination to climb out of her crib we will be moving her to a toddler bed and potty training relatively soon....it's never good to have a naked baby climbing out of their crib and running around the house, that could become a messy situation really fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you are going through this before me so that you can pass down all the wisdom you learn once Annerson starts this phase!