Sunday, February 07, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away

I have officially decided I would not make it one month living in Seattle. Rainy days with 2 young kids is just not ideal. Does anyone else get bored of inside activities?? We have read and read and read books, we have built hundreds of lego towers, we have play doh stuck to every surface in our house, we have made cookies and cupcakes, Gavin has the Blues Clues songs and dances memorized, and we have done every craft that kids under the age of 3 can attempt. Why is it that I can spend 30 minutes getting everything ready for us to do a really fun craft project and then Gavin is finished in 53 seconds (unless there are LOTS of stickers and then it might take him a full minute and a half to finish).

Well, we are looking forward to sunny days playing in our backyard and at the park.

An exciting sidenote, Madison has enough hair for a ponytail! Now we just need enough hair so I can put those pink sponge rollers in her hair.... anyone else do they that when they were little???



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica!!!!!!!!! I miss you.
Her hair is beyond cutie. Where can I get one of those bands? I doubt Annerson would keep it in but it's worth an attempt.

The Grays said...

Leah, I miss you too!!!! Let's hang out.
The band is just one of the baby lace headbands that I used to put bows on her head before she had hair. It works great for her ponytail!

Diana said...

Haha! I LOVE the ponytail!! And I totally wore the pink sponge rollers!

kate said...

Oh my gosh that pony tail and headband are the cutest things I have ever seen. She looks ADORABLE!!
I remember those pink sponge rollers we had... how did we ever sleep in those?! I don't think I could do that now.
Can't wait to see you and your sweet babies next weekend!