Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Let's figure this out....

Two year olds really are not logical and mine is no exception. Generally when he doesn't get his way he falls to the ground and proceeds to whine and cry. Usually he is also yelling " I want Mommy do it!!!!". He is in this phase right now where only I can do things for him. I am the chosen one. If he wants his sippy cup and someone besides me hands it to him, he will NOT accept it. He won't even do things for himself anymore. If he drops a toy and it is at his feet he will still ask me to pick it up for him. Although I am flattered he likes me that much, I still refuse to be his slave. Aren't I suppose to be the boss????
Well the other day he really really wanted some candy, but he had not eaten his lunch so I told him no, you need to eat your lunch. He then walked over to me, climbed in my lap and said, "Okay Mommy, let's figure this out. I really want some candy, but I don't want to eat my lunch." This really made me laugh that he wanted to discuss it.

Well in my continuing attempt to get a good photo of them together, here are some I took the other day. At least they both have their eyes open!!


Love this one of Gavin! He was having a fun time, we got to go see all the buses before we tried to quickly take some photos.

2 comments:

Diana said...

Haha, "Let's figure this out..." Such big boy talk! I love it!

Brooke said...

i LOVE all these pics- especially that last one of gavin- That is needs to be BLOWN UP FOR SURE!!! :) can't wait to see you soon- love ya