Friday, April 02, 2010

Have you seen....

Kailee and Patrick's Session??

and Cambrie's Session??

Go check it out!!!
Have I mentioned that I have the 2 best jobs in the world. Mommy and photographer, I LOVE it!!!

If you have kids I have two big recommendations for younger ones. We went to the science spectrum and they LOVED it. I think we will be getting a yearly membership once Gavin turns 3. Kids under 3 are free and adults are $7.50. An unlimited yearly membership is $100 and you get discounts for omni and the gift shop. Pretty good deal. Also Jordan took the kids to Blue Sky to eat while I had a shoot and they have a sandpit for the kids to play in. Gav and Madison LOVED it. When I met them up there they had been playing for probably an hour and we stayed a good 45 minutes longer. It was a great time (and great food). We are always looking for something new to do, so if you have something you do with your kids let us know!!

No comments: